Arduino, Arduino Components, Modules, Power, Robotics
NE555 PWM Pulse Signal Generator
- Used as a square wave signal generator
- offer the square wave signal for the use of the experimental development.
- Used to produce driving stepper motor drives, offer the square wave signal.
- Adjustable pulse for the use of MCU.
- Generate pulse with adjustable frequency & duty cycle.
5 in stock
5 in stock
NE555 PWM Pulse Signal Generator Price in Pakistan
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC. when power supply is 5V , the output current can be around 15ma when 12V power supply, the output current can around 35ma.
- Input current: >=100MA;
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Different input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- Maximum output current: >=15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), >=35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication(low level ,LED will on; high level,LED will off;low frequency, the LED flashes);
- The output requency range is selectable:
- LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
- High-frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
- HF file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- Cycle T=0.7 (RA+2RB) C (RA, RB for 0-10K adjustable);
- Low frequency:C=100UF; Intermediate frequency:C=1UF;
- M-H frequency: C=0.1UF; High frequency: C=0.001UF,
- As square wave signal generator which generates a square wave signal;
- To provide a signal to the stepping motor driver;
- Adjustable pulse generation for chip use;
- Produce variable pulse signal, the control-related circuit (PWM dimming, speed).
- 1 x NE555 PWM Pulse Signal Generator