Components, IC, Power, Voltage Converters
SD6835 PWM PFM Power Management IC
- SD6835 is current mode PWM+PFM controller used for SMPS with built-in high-voltage MOSFET and external sense resistor.
- It features low standby power and low start current. In standby mode, the circuit enters burst mode to reduce the standby power dissipation.
- The switch frequency is 25~67KHz decided by the load with jitter frequency for low EMI.
Out of stock
Out of stock
SD6835 PWM PFM Power Management IC Price in Pakistan
SD6835 is a power management chip used in variety of ac to dc power supplies used in different devices.
- Part Number: SD6835 6835
- Maker: Silan Microelectronics
- Energy Star 2.0 standard
- Lower start-up current (4µA)
- Various switching frequency following load for the high efficiency
- EMI Frequency jitter for low EMI
- Overvoltage, overload and over temperature protections
- External peak current sense resistor
- Limit output power compensation
- Slope compensation
- Undervoltage lockout
- Built-in high voltage MOSFET
- Auto restart mode
- Peak current compensation
- Maximum peak current compensation for initialization to
- Realize the soft start function.
- Burst mode
- Cycle by cycle current limit
- 1 x SD6835 PWM PFM Power Management IC