Components, IC, Power, Voltage Converters
SD6830 PWM PFM Power Management IC
- SD6830 is current mode PWM+PFM controller with built-in high-voltage MOSFET used for SMPS.
- It features low standby power and low start current. In standby mode, the circuit enters burst mode to reduce the standby power dissipation.
- The switch frequency is 25~67KHz decided by the load with jitter frequency for low EMI.
- Built-in peak current compensation circuit makes the limit peak current stable even with different input AC voltage.
- Maximum peak current compensation during power-on reduces pressure on transformer to avoid saturation, the peak current compensation will decrease for balance after power-on.
- Limit output current can be adjusted through the resistor connected to CS
10 in stock
10 in stock
SD6830 PWM PFM Power Management IC Price in Pakistan
SD6830 is a power management chip used in variety of ac to dc power supplies used in different devices.
- Part Number: SD6830 6830
- Maker: Silan Microelectronics
- Energy Star 2.0 standard
- Lower start-up current (3µA)
- Built in Frequency Oscillator
- Various switching frequency following load for the high efficiency
- EMI Frequency jitter for low EMI
- Overvoltage, primary winding overcurrent, overload and over
- Temperature protections
- External peak current sense resistor
- Undervoltage lockout
- Built-in high voltage MOSFET
- Auto restart mode
- Peak current compensation Maximum peak current
- compensation for initialization to realize the soft start function.
- Burst mode
- Cycle by cycle current limit
- 1 x SD6830 PWM PFM Power Management IC