Arduino, Arduino Components, Modules, Power, Robotics
2 Channel Dual Independent PWM Generator
- Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module
- Pulse Generator
Out of stock
Out of stock
2 Channel Dual Independent PWM Generator Price in Pakistan
- Two independent PWM generators can set the frequency, duty cycle;
- The wide frequency range, high accuracy;
- serial communication option
- Frequency is divided into three ranges:
- XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the range 1Hz ~ 999Hz;
- XX.X (decimal point in ten): The minimum unit is 0.1Khz; the range of 0.1KHz ~ 99.9KH
- X.X.X. (there are three decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Khz; the range 1KHz ~ 150KHz
- Frequency display example:“100” indicates that the PWM output pulse of 100Hz;“54.1” indicates that the PWM output pulse of 54.1KHz;“1.2.4.” Indicates that the PWM pulse output 124KHz
- Duty Cycle in the range: 0 to 100;
- Three frequencies duty cycle is the same, all the parameters non-volatile.
- Working voltage: 5–30V, support micro USB 5.0V power supply;
- Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz;
- The frequency accuracy: ± 2%;
- Output Current: <30mA;
- Output amplitude: Default 5Vp-p (settable);
- Operating temperature range: -30 ~ + 70 °.
- Module has three buttons [Set], [Up], [Down];
- Press [Set] key to switch the display four parameters (FR1: PWM1 frequency; dU1: PWM1 duty cycle; FR2: frequency of PWM2; dU2: PWM2 duty cycle), before the handover parameters, there will be corresponding parameter name flash.
- Press [Up], [Down] keys to modify the current parameter value (long press can quickly add or subtract fast).
Two PWM each have three preset frequency, the frequency display interface, long press [SET] key to switch between three types of frequencies, three kinds of frequency duty cycle is the same value. (XXX: range 1Hz ~ 999Hz; XX.X: range 0.1Khz ~ 99.9Khz; X.X.X .: range 1Khz ~ 150Khz,).
- As square wave signal generator which generates a square wave signal;
- to provide a signal to the stepping motor driver;
- Adjustable pulse generation for chip use;
- produce variable pulse signal, the control-related circuit (PWM dimming, speed).
- Fifth, the serial control
- Baud rate: 9600 bps
- Data bits: 8
- Data bits: 8
- Stop bits: 1
- Parity bit: none
- Flow control: none
- Set the PWM frequency
- “S1FXXXT”: setting PWM1 frequency of XXX HZ (001 ~ 999)
- “S1FXX.XT”: set the frequency of PWM1 XX.X KHZ (00.1 ~ 99.9)
- “S1F: X.X.X.T”: setting PWM1 frequency of XXX KHZ (0.0.1 ~ 1.5.0..)
- ‘S1’: PWM1
- ‘S2’: PWM2
- ‘F’: Frequency
- ‘D’: Duty Cycle
- ‘T’ is the end flag
- Set the PWM duty cycle
- “S1DXXXT”: setting PWM1 duty cycle XXX; (001 ~ 100)
- “S2DXXXT”: set PWM2 duty cycle XXX; (001 ~ 100)
- Setting successful return: DOWN;
- Setting failback: FALL.
- 1 x 2 Channel Dual Independent PWM Generator