- Arduino, Arduino Boards, Arduino Components, Development Boards
Atmel ATMEGA328P-PU Microcontroller DIP28 PackageArduino, Arduino Boards, Arduino Components, Development Boards
Atmel ATMEGA328P-PU Microcontroller DIP28 Package
- The Atmel® picoPower® ATmega328/P is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR® enhanced RISC architecture.
- By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega328/P achieves throughputs close to 1MIPS per MHz.
- This empowers system designer to optimize the device for power consumption versus processing speed.
- ATMEGA328P in DIP28
- Arduino, Arduino Boards, Development Boards, Modules
Arduino MEGA2560 With CH340G
- Microcontroller Atmega2560
- Serial Controller CH340 / Ch340G
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 15 provide PWM Output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by Bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB